Wednesday, May 21

addendum

Okay, I need to say for the record that I believe John McCain may be completely batshit crazy.
 
In light of some of the things he's said in the past, I cannot imagine how he'll deal with any of the Asian superpowers. 
 
His wife scares me.
 
I hate many of his more traditional conservative stances.
 
But I think he has more integrity than our current president and I think he believes most of what he says.  I also think that while he's enthusiastic about finishing the war we started, he understands the costs better than the other candidates.  I was against us going into Iraq, but now that we are there, we need to get out honorably and not leave them prey to the forces we should have been fighting in the first place.
 
I've not been convinced by either Hillary or Obama that they aren't just saying what they think we want to hear.
 
 
 
 

No comments: