Friday, August 29

Oh, bama!

Last night Obama said the magic words.

blah blah blah...

appropriately equipped and support systems so they are cared for once they get home, too.

blah blah blah

Thank you and good night!

I guess no candidate is EVER a perfect fit. But he spoke my magic words.

I'm also creeped out by all of the fear mongering Obama is the muslim devil emails going around. Those things tend to have the opposite effect on me than the sender intended.

Maybe because I picture some fat redneck preacher in a wife beater sweating bullets as he types with one fat little sausage finger puting those things together. Or some super fanatical church lady with a bun and pearls (who was the lady who spit cherry pits in Witches of eastwick?). Or the same people who bomb abortion clinics.

I'm not getting my hopes up this time. I honestly, not in a million years, thought anybody was going to vote to keep dubya for a second term. I get queasy now just thinking of it again.

2 comments:

Rev. Donald Spitz said...

You seem to imply there is something wrong if a babykilling abortion mill is burned or bomb. Which do you prefer, a pile of bricks or a pile of dead babies? Innocent unborn babies deserve to be protected just as born children deserve to be protected. You would have no problem protecting born children if they were about to be murdered.
SAY THIS PRAYER: Dear Jesus, I am a sinner and am headed to eternal hell because of my sins. I believe you died on the cross to take away my sins and to take me to heaven. Jesus, I ask you now to come into my heart and take away my sins and give me eternal life.

Jen said...

I think Rev. needs to say a quick prayer himself for attacking a well meaning blogger like yourself. He needs to beg for forgiveness for judging you based on a post that had nothing to do with babykilling, and everything to do with supporting our troops. Go JEN you rock!