Friday, September 29

BWAAHAHAHA!

I am so embarrassed. I got my TT up, but thought it was Wednesday the
whole time I wrote it (usually when I do it), and then I left this
little note on the TT hub about how amazed I was that at 1 am on
Thursday morning, I could be so far behind the TT pack. Try Friday
morning, genius.

oops.

I did the same thing a few weeks ago, but THAT time I posted too
early.

On a side note, I am wearing a striped mock polo type shirt from Lane
Bryant. Lane Bryant, the retailer dedicated to big girls and their
fashion choices. I would still assert that big pouffy/lacy/ruffled
pirate shirts are a fashion mistake on almost anyone, but Big girls in
particular, but LB tries to be fashion forward, and I try to respect
that.

However.

On my springy stripey mock polo, there is a tiny novelty pocket above
my left breast. Okay, the horizontal stripes on a stretch shirt, placed
upon a curvaceous woman, become a little distorted. I can live with
that. But then throw on a miniature pocket so it looks like a fun house
mirror with my chest eight times as large as the teeny pocket receding
in the distance? Thanks, guys.

I love this shirt for it's clean, bright colors. It looks very crisp
to me.

In a funhouse sort of way.

2 comments:

FreddieGirl said...

I know the feeling. I spent all yesterday thinking it was Tuesday ... at went to meeting rooms for meetings that didn't exist (because they already happened on Tuesday!)

crse said...

Thats HILARIOUS. Ive never understood why they dont have to pass plus size clothes designs past a licensing board or something. Horizontal stripes is the big one. Whatever passive aggressive bitch who works at lane bryant gets away with sending this through should lose her career. I can be a little more forgiving about the camo outfits as that just seems to be someone trying to keep hipness afoot who really didnt think that through.