Mad Madam Mim 7" Walt Disney Playing Record for Children
Originally uploaded by XNDR.
INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:
**okay I'll fix the links after work...**
2. Holly's Corner
3. Daddy Forever
4. Almost Somewhat Positive
Next select five people to tag:
(I'm not taggging!)
What were you doing 10 years ago?
Living happily in a submarine apartment, finally out of sister-in-law’s house, blissfully unaware that my new marriage was already done.
What were you doing 1 year ago?
Wishing I had a new job, wondering what this voodoo HTML was, and blog-stalking Casual Slack.
Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Chocolate croissants, from a REAL bakery. The flaky…and the chocolate… and a cold glass of milk…mmmmmm.
2. Lemon Coolers…evil cookies covered in powdered sugar.
3. Watermelon with chile, lime, and salt.
4. Is it salty? We’re good, then.
5. Blocks of Crisco! Okay, not really, but fried foods in general are pretty high on my snack-y list and I need to think of them that way….
Five songs that you know all the lyrics to:
2. Babyseat—Barenaked Ladies
3. Shotgun—Southern Culture on the Skids
4. Jamming-Bob Marley
5. Should I Stay or Should I Go—The Clash
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Build a stone church on top of a mountain, no roof, and instead of stained glass, I’d have an empty window so you could see the valley below. It would be available to any denomination that does not involve animal sacrifice. (When I went to Glendalough in Ireland, I fell in love.)
2. Buy a new, larger house with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms!
3. Invest part of it
4. College funds for each of the kids. If they don’t use it for college, It goes to a homeless shelter and they don’t see one thin dime.
5. Travel—er, this WAS a multimillionaire, right?
Five bad habits:
1. Eating late at night
2. Eternally late. Yes, I am one of THEM.
3. Thinking anyone else is going to do the dishes if I don’t. Hahahahaha—Wait, that’s not funny.
5. Leaving things partially finis
Five things you like doing:
1. Stupid crafty projects when I should be doing something else!!!! (see also: bad habits)
2. Reading, which I literally, physically, psychologically, cannot get enough of.
3. Decimating arbitrary numbers like budgets and allowances.
4. Lazy days with my family—nuclear and extended.
5. Target is my friend AND my enemy. What a bitch.
Five things you would never wear again:
1. Big Glasses
2. Feathered hair
3. Stupid Uni-boob sports bras that claim to be made for the well-endowed, but use the same support principles they used for the A cups.
4. Stirrup pants
5. My ex-husband’s ring
Five favorite toys:
1. My ATM card.
2. Big O’s Eye Toy for PS2
3. Other people’s high speed internet (as opposed to my own craptastic dial-up).
4. Magic Window by Wham-o
5. Stereo (car and home)