I was really disliking this result until we got to the occasional bloody civil war. I can live with it now.
|You Should Date A Swede!|
You're a romantic, albeit an understated and practical one.
It's more about a steady partnership for you, not unrestrained falling
Your Swede will give you the unwavering love you crave
While making up some mean pancakes and meatballs on the side!
Didn't see that coming. Are there Brown eyed Swedes? Because Blue eyes only really work for me with dark hair. Muuuch prefer the brown eyes...
- Ideally, Jen should be stored on its side at a temperature of 55 degrees!
- Jen has three eyelids.
- Reindeer like to eat Jen.
- Bees visit over three million flowers to make a single kilogram of Jen!
- You can tell if Jen has been hard-boiled by spinning it. If it stands up, it is hard-boiled.
- If you break Jen, you will get seven years of bad luck!
- An average beaver can cut down Jen every year!
- Astronauts get taller when they are in Jen.
- Jen once lost a Dolly Parton lookalike contest!
- Jen can be found on a Clue board between the Library and the Conservatory!
Okay this is actually a repeat from the beginnings of my blog, because I was looking back at the start....I totally missed my anniversary of starting this thing!
And may I say?
#8 is veeerrry interesting.
#7? It had better be an exceptional beaver.
#9, tee hee. We share her most famous attribute, but I think I could squash her like a bug, and I'd have to call Kat in Texas to find out how many cans of aquanet it would take to get my hair that big. Remember those days, Kat?
Smells like teen spirit
'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com