Sunday, July 15

Sunday quizzez

76%The Movie Quiz

FilmCritic.com - Movie Reviews



I thought I'd do better on that one...

What Your Latte Says About You

You don't treat yourself very often. You find that indulging doesn't jibe with your very disciplined life.

You are a very serious person. You don't have time for silly antics.

You have a good deal of energy, but you pace yourself. You never burn out too fast.

You're addicted to caffeine. There's no denying it.

You are responsible, mature, and truly an adult. You're occasionally playful, but you find it hard to be carefree.

You are deep and thoughtful, but you are never withdrawn.

See, I would say I treat myself a little too often.

What kind of pirate am I? You decide!
You can also view a breakdown of results or put one of these on your own page!
Brought to you by Rum and Monkey



If I suck at being a pirate, does that mean I don't get to join the flying spaghetti monster after I die?

2 comments:

crse said...

I do not think these descriptions truly encapsulate your inner pirate. But I went with woman because we just cant have you not being a pirate.

ditzymoi said...

ok i flunked the movie test with a 52! wtf ? i guess i really havent seen a whole movie in 10 years lol