Friday, August 18

Big Day Tomorrow!

Little O was having Alien envy, so we made her her own very special mask in pink--I may HAVE to add a bow to hers...My uber-boss, who throws us a killer christmas party each year, and is the one putting up the cash for the weight loss contest ($10 per LB, People!), dug around in his desk and came up with some gift certificates for dozens of free Krispy Kreme doughnuts. He gave me everything that he had, which is about fourteen dozen MORE than I'll need. The iffy thing is that they expired in 2003, but in California, litigation central, gift certificates are not allowed to expire, so he thinks I'll be fine. Wish me luck! Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jennfactor 10 said...

Why do my photos look so crappy when I blog from picassa? sigh.

And why are the word verifications getting so damned looong? Last night I think it spelled something dirty. It sure sounded dirty when we tried to pronounce it.

Sayre said...

Mmmm... donuts....

If that's how you're planning to lose your ass, you can just start making up your odes to me right now! Bwahahahahaha!

Canada said...

weight loss contest + Krispy Kreme coupons = this guy just don't wanna pay out!!! (LOL)

And yes, damn word veri are TOO long, and often ambiguous! (is then an i? a j?)

Jennfactor 10 said...

Ah, Sayre, that is why I am destined to win...my will is strong. (okay, I ate one)

I am totally not interested in nachos, and krispy kremes are pretty low on the totem pole of dreamy foods right now, as well...

Nikki said...

I loves me a donut.

Eat 'em up Factor. Who knows when you'll have this opportunity again?


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

crse said...

mmmmm donuts...i was thinking about you friday. between the slumber party, the psychic, and yes the Turnip's birthday party I havent been on. Bless that little O and her little pink alien heart.