Sunday, August 13

Further incentive...

Okay, here I go! In a further effort to win the money, I'm adding shame and humiliation to the mix! Per Nikki's rules at Everybody Can Just Bite My Ass, I'm posting a picture and stating out loud that I wear a size 20. The winner of THIS weight loss competition gets the fawning adoration of the losers, posted on our blogs for all to read. I can hadle the brown nosing and groveling, it's the photo I'm hating.

Ha! But now blogger won't upload the photo! I'll have to try Flickr.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Welcome to the game!! It so great you signed up!

Talking smack and encouraging the other participants is encouraged LOL.

Don't feel bad about the size 20, I used to wear that size too. I'm now in a 14-16, and starting to put the weight back on.

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

SHUT UP JEN! I DON'T BELIEVE YOUR ARE A SIZE 20 BUT, FOR ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE NEVER SEEN HER.(I SEE HER EVERYDAY) AND WOULD HAVE NEVER GUESSED SHE WAS A SIZE 20! SHE'S 5'10" AND ABOUT 5' IS LEG. IF SHE TRULY IS A SIZE 20... SHE REALLY WEARS IT WELL!

Jennfactor 10 said...

Thank you, bananas! I don't rally obsess about it, but it's definitely NOT the size I wore when I met you... If I can wear my skinny jeans again, all the better. Besides, I have to show these blogging biyatches how it's done, right?