Monday, January 15

She is the Pied Piper...

Damn that CRSE, she puts such juicy morsels on her blog, and I just can't help myself. My blog-quiz diet is blown--isn't it de-lish?

You scored as Miyamoto Musashi.

You're considered a sword saint, whatever the fuck that is. You don't give two hoots what weapon or tact people come at you with, as your solution is a steady grip on a sharp blade and it tends to work.

You're never going to be defeated in battle, but you are going to die of Cancer.


What Pseudo Historical Figure Best Suits You?
created with QuizFarm.com

Here's how the rest shook out....

Miyamoto Musashi

75%

Friedrich Nietzsche

75%

Steven Morrissey

58%

Stephen Hawking

58%

Elvis Presley

58%

Dante Alighieri

50%

Sigmund Freud

50%

Jesus Christ

50%

Hugh Hefner

42%

Adolf Hitler

42%

C.G. Jung

33%

Charles Manson

33%

Mother Teresa

33%

O.J. Simpson

17%

What Pseudo Historical Figure Best Suits You?
created with QuizFarm.com

2 comments:

Sayre said...

I am equal parts Carl Jung and Mother Teresa. How weird is that?

crse said...

How did you get him? I was 100% him and elvis and they still put me with elvis! Im bitter my friend. But not envious. One of us deserves the recognition of a warrior at least.