Monday, March 19

I went back to work today.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.


the scandal of the starving baby
Originally uploaded by Djuliet.

Had a customer complain to my manager about my bad attitude before I even got my first cup of coffee.

Pay yer freaking BILL, and the late notices will stop. It's a pretty straightforward system.

Silly me, I forgot that diplomacy is more important than truth. A glorious week of saying the FIRST thing that popped into my head was obviously NOT conducive to dealing with the great unwashed.

4 comments:

Sayre said...

I don't think I'd have the patience to do that kind of job. I have an annoying tendency to say exactly what I think. And I think I would have been fired after the first day.

Not So Anonymous Michelle said...

I used to work for the cable company and I FEEL YOUR PAIN! I loved the mute button on my phone which allowed me to mouth off and say what I wanted, then flip it off and go back to nice CSR phone voice!

crse said...

I may pay my bills late? But Im ALWAYS polite about it. Because seriously, i figure whoever Im talking to in collections is probably like you or ash. A nice person who really shouldn't have to put up with my shit! I hope they are nice to you at work when that happens....

Mary said...

Unwashed, snort!