Friday, February 22

Wednesday Heroes

I haven't been posting Wednesday Heroes because I haven't been posting much, and I don't really want this to be the Wednesday Hero Blog. But shit like this just makes my blood boil.

I wish we as the American people could prosecute the people who send our troops over under funded and ill equipped, make no provisions for the long term consequences, and still sleep at night cashing in on their Earmarks. Right along with Halliburton and the other bullshit contractors raking in bonuses for doing shit jobs.


ARRRRRRGH!!!!!

********

On a lighter note, finally saw Transformers, and while I never watched the original cartoon, I thought it kicked ass.

That is all.

2 comments:

SQT said...

Hope you don't mind, but I didn't read the "blood boiling" article just yet. I need to prep myself for being pissed.

Love Transformers. I have seen in many many times as I have a young son who lives for them. I think we have virtually every toy Transformer made right now. We have whole conversations about "Autobots" and "Decepticons."

I know I'm going to really miss these days later on.

Pendullum said...

So sad...
and the lack of support for your soldiers when they return...