Sunday, October 12

Sob!




Forget AIG, save Mother's Cookies!!!!

(Okay, I bought the Halloween ones for the kids a couple of weeks ago and almost blogged about the wierd sensation of growing up, because they seemed greasy to me for the first time in my life. The bag is still on top of the fridge...)

Oh, the joy of seeing that striped bag in the basket (Yay!) and then finding out mom had bought the mixed bag (Boo!). Trying to beat your brother to the bag so there would be one or two pink and white frosted tigers or elephants, or--hell, who could tell what they were supposed to be, but oh, they were the ultimate treasure. Once you got down to the bottom of the bag, and found that one last broken bit, long after all the whole animals were gone? Score!

I'll bet no Mother's Cookies employees went on a four hundred thousand dollar spa week...

2 comments:

Not So Anonymous Michelle said...

You know now I'm going to have to go out and buy a bag of these! I can taste them just thinking about it and looking at the pic! hehe!

Anonymous said...

damm straight girlfriend. I have to confess though. Im a keebler girl. And not too confident about the elves turning down 400,000 spa weekends...