Tuesday, March 31

Oh, the Horror

My bra is creaking like an old creepy staircase.
 
Does this mean it's about to lose structural integrity and everything is about to burst forth?
 
Because let me tell you, the ample proportions of my youth have given way to epic proportions.  Someone could get hurt if this thing gives.  sigh.
 
*****
 
Going to Tahoe with the Hot New Wife and her friends in May.  No way I'm dropping fifty pounds in a month.  Just gonna have to jiggle my way through.  I realize I'm whining, but I frigging hate to dance.  I doubt I'm talking them into skiing or board games.  It's drinking and dancing.  shiiiiit.
 
Good thing I like her.  Her friends are also very gracious in their bafflement. 
 
I am equally baffled.  Even when I was in my twenties, I didn't dance.  I drank, but it was more of a kick-back chillin' with friends kinda thing.  These girls drink with a purpose.
 
I'm so old, and happy to be so.
 
*****
We took the kids to the zoo and then to old town Sac, and they had a good time, them we went to Makuni's for sushi downtown on a Friday night. 
 
We all agreed it was very CSI Miami, and the Honey and I were waiting for a blonde to come flying over the upstairs balcony.
 
The O's thought it was very glamorous.
 
Photos after the camera recharges!
 

No comments: