Friday, August 17

I've got nothing...


DSC00442
Originally uploaded by supa_jen_10.

Except to say thank dog it's Friday. I am soooo ready.

Oh, and what are you going to be for Halloween? Okay, I admit I'm a little early, but I don't want another fiasco like Little O's wings, which she hated and refused to wear for more than ten minutes. She wears them now, much to my eternal gratitude/irritation. But the night I was frantically sewing until just before showtime?

Hated them.

AND I need to top last year when I went as my uber boss.

4 comments:

crse said...

awww i remember those wings well friend! I never have good costume ideas although my sister-in-law won a contest once by wearing shower curtain a bloody knife stuck in it. She was the shower scene from psycho...

Maria said...

Liv wants to go as Hermione Granger. I figure that is really easy. Just get her a small black graduation gown, frizz her hair out and give her a wand. Done.

Me? I usually just go as myself: a harried older mom who once put two slashes of blusher on her cheeks and then went to the mall and forgot to blend them in.....

Maria said...

And your word verification this time was imweird.

Well,now!

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about this since last halloween! I'm down to 2 possibilities but have to decide soon so I can start working on the costume.