Saturday, October 21

Twenty One MEs


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
21
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



I stole this from Jenny In Ca, a fellow Thursday Thirteener, and yet another Jen.

According to this site, there are almost 1.4 million Jens in the US. Maybe I should just do a Jennifer Blog. I think we all have tales for being one of two, or six, or ten Jens in one class at one time. We ARE the Britney of the Seventies. OR would that be Britneys? Screw it--it's like the royal We. We are Jen. hmmm... that's a little borg-ish. The Jen Collective. That would be the blog name. I like it!
Probably never happen. I have trouble posting to THIS blog as often as I'd like, and Little O's wings are taunting me. Add to that the Honey tells me casually that we've been invited to go out as GROWN UPS the saturday before halloween. In Costume. I am stuck trying to think of costumes. He may go as a priest. I am so screwed. No clue, and it's the newlyweds with the 24 year old-nothing sagging-I dance like a music video-bride. sigh. Good thing I like her.

4 comments:

Hen Jen said...

Hey Jen, I think we should have our own website and our own club, with personalized "stuff" and everything! I liked the borg idea, we should be a royal "we".

thanks for the link, I ejoy a good plug, er courtesy mention.
it is all between Jens,

Jenny in Ca

Sayre said...

There are a total of 8 people in this country with my exact first and last name.

And there are 0 people in the US with my pen-name Sayre!

Sayre said...

As to Halloween... you could go as a "tart" ala Bridget Jones' Vicars and Tarts party. Or you could be a nun. Or a bishop (outrank your priest hubby)!

Jennfactor 10 said...

He was horrified at the thought of being a priest. He thinks god would smite him! (Okay he didn't use the word smite, but his eyes god big as saucers)

tee hee.

back to the drawing board.