Friday, April 6

Read this blog while I am away....

I know I'm always the last one to know, but have you read Crystal over at Boobs, Injuries, and Dr. Pepper?

I've been stalking her for a few months now, and oh, my Dog, this woman is such a natural Dorkblogger. Laughing 'til I cry.

I'll be calling out to you, my bloggy friends, to see if you are going to play the Dorkteenth. But I'll probably not be blogging much, as my Parental Units will be not only in town, but en mi casa. Starting tomorrow! I think I've talked them into staying for at least part of the Brubeck Festival that starts on Weds, as they are big jazz fans.

Big O is going to be crying from all the golf he's about to play with my father. The Honey will be crying about all the golf he WON'T be playing. Damn The Man, and all his wack work-for-pay bullshit, man. There is golf to be played.

Little O and I would like to shop, but I suspect we'll find a housey project. Last time my mother was obsessed with painting my kitchen...
Maybe I can talk her into some curtains or something easy like that. Cinder Grandma also insists on doing the laundry. Which is not as much fun as it sounds. There's a lot of pressure to find MORE stuff for her to wash, when I've only just gotten it stuffed out of sight for their visit...

2 comments:

bananas62 said...

Jen! Enjoy the Parental Units!!! They sound like a kick in the butt!!! Happy Easter!!!

Anonymous said...

I just found Crystal a week or so ago. LOVED her story about the finger cots and bookmarked her blog.