Friday, April 27

In honor of Kim finally posting...

Oh, wait, that's right, she's "Busy" with her "Real Life" (What-ev-aaar).
Okay, how many people just went to check her blog?

bwahahaha!

I'm kidding, and Kimmy knows that I could not be happier that she is too busy up there in the Emerald City(ish) to Return emails AND post. As long as she still writes back...

So ANYWAY, long overdue...

Does every college town have a bar called the Graduate? I loved the one in Chico. The Grad here is, well, I guess they are each appropriate to the towns they are in... sigh.

So this is the way the night went...

There was beer.

 


And it was good.


There were several iced teas of the long island variety.
 


And Baby, they were good.

There were funny stories and rude jokes about the folks who could not make it.
 



And they were fuckin' hilarious.


And then we cried.
 


And my final picture demonstrates why Designated Drivers are such a good idea, because most of my recollections of that night look like this in my head:


 
<

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

ditzymoi said...

brat!! now im crying and feeling guilty! you know i love you and miss you and stuff *hugs* just for you ill post on my own blog even lol

Jennfactor 10 said...

Oh, Honey, I don't want guilt! I was teasing, and I totally meant what I wrote--As long as you reply to my emails, I'll survive!!!

Mary said...

Long Island Iced Tea... I haven't had one of those in ages! Looks like yuo guys had a blast. :D

The only thing I don't like about having that good of a time and laughing so hard...


Is it makes me hot and sweaty. Usually in the butt region. :D


Welcome to TMI Saturday!

crse said...

aw! you guys make me misty! But damn you know how to throw a party...