Monday, July 24

Please disregard the poem.


Angry Again, originally uploaded by -saint-.

This was going to be a post about Blogger NOT posting my emailed posts for days, if at all, but instead, let's talk about poetry, shall we?
I am shallow and lazy, and for the most part, I just don't get poetry. Put a punch line in it. Make it funny. Make it cruel. THEN, I get it. But don't post a picture (that I really like and want to use) on Flickr, and then title the frigging thing with an entire poem so you can back-door your poem onto my lovely bitchy post.
What's that You say? Pick another picture? No. This picture is how I feel about Blogger right now. And, as it happens, about poetry.


***************************************
I'd urge you all to partake of the only poetry I truly enjoy, the Casual Slack Tuesday Work Sucks Haiku.

1 comment:

crse said...

thats so crazy! and frustrating too...if its any consolation, i do not like poetry very much at all either. i find it either pretentious or annoying or sometimes both....i love that picture though. very intimidating!