Friday, October 27

The big reveal....

I do not have a JD bottle tattoo from my shoulder blades to my butt
cheeks. But I frequently tell people that I do in memes.

I won a couple of poetry contests in high school, but I was never
ridiculed and/or traumatized by classmates in the eighth grade over my
poetry (although I probably should have been). It's true that I don't
enjoy poetry at all, though. Except for those Tuesday Work Sucks
Haikus....

I was not the one who superglued the pennies. That was the first bad
boyfriend. But the manager WAS that awful.

****************************

On a separate note, have you tried the new white chocolate M&M's? They
are like little candy coated balls of Crisco to me.

THe dark chocolate ones are keepers, though!

4 comments:

Nikki said...

"candy coated balls of crisco"

EEEEWWWWWWWWW

Sayre said...

Cannot STAND white chocolate (which isn't chocolate at all, actually). LOVE dark chocolate!

bananas62 said...

white chocolate blows anyways I would expect to see those vanish in due time!!!

P.S, I knew you didn't have a tat!

crse said...

Oh wow. I suspected the tattoo and the superglue but was vicariously outraged over the poetry shaming. I hate white chocolate but i am incredibly pumpted about the dark chocolate ones!