Friday, August 25

Good Grief.

This is getting weird. Blogger is now selectively posting my posts and comments.

Is it just me? I cannot post comments to My TT peeps, and my Linky box ate a week's worth of posts and tied everything to LAST Thursday's comments. I finally got that little slice of heaven fixed, but I feel so vaklempt (SP?) about missing all of the TT'ers... sigh. Next week.

Blogger is so distracted by my stunning weight loss that it can no longer function in my e-presence. Yup.

Can I get everybody to give a big salute to Sayre, who lost 12 pounds?!?!?

I'm in awe.

Okay, I'm really green with envy.

No, really, look at my blog, I'm GREEN.

yep, I'm a geek.

1 comment:

Sayre said...

I gotta tell ya... Today was not a good day. Oh, it started off okay, but Whataburger for lunch (I did NOT order a milkshake even though I wanted to), a candy bar and ^&*( McDonalds for dinner! Gah! I may have undone much of what I managed last week. I think a lot of that 12 lbs was water weight, because my butt sure doesn't feel 12 lbs lighter. Maybe a couple of lbs....

Tomorrow will be better! Just coping with that female stuff today and gave in rather than chew my son's head off (I spit out the eyeballs though).

Ha ha! But thanks for the kudos. I sure needed something good today.