Monday, August 14

RIP Frank & Ernest

Bob Thaves, the creator of Frank and Ernest (SP?) has died. I LOOVED F&E when I was little, and they continued to be funny as I grew up. I think they were one of the first comic strips that I read faithfully, and that I "GOT". They were never mean spirited, but very wry humor.

He would have lots to say about these poor misguided blogger-chicks who think they are going to beat me at this little challenge...OKay, we need a catchy title for this thing...Is it just Drop 2 in 2? Nikki, I'm needing something to build my smack talking around....but I can't check my blog from work...so you've got all day to think of something... I need a cheesy title! (mmm....cheese... Does anyone else crave a really good grilled cheese sandwich right about now? All that buttery, cheesy badness? )

Is that wrong of me?

6 comments:

Sayre said...

Oh, you are a bad girl! My mouth just went nuts READING THE WORDS "grilled cheese"!

crse said...

I love me some grilled cheese. If I had grillin' cheese in my house id be making it now. How sad about Frank and Ernest. I think my dad liked that one. Ill have to call him.

Nikki said...

No way am I craving grilled cheese. LOL

I'm craving the yummy goodness of rice cakes and water. LOL

Cheesy title? hummm Don't know. I generally stick with Operation: Lose That Ass b/c I think it's funny as hell and appropriate. LOL

What was that? Why yes, yes of course, I'll be happy to send you and Sayre a box of tissues when I win. snerk

Jennfactor 10 said...

Now that I am off work and can blog, I realize that you DO have a name for it. Guess I didn't pay attention!! Now I have to take a picture of my ASS, not my gut. lovely. This thing just keeps getting better and better, Nikki.

But I guess it will come in handy for the before and after pictures--and when I win you can write a haiku to my magnificent new ass. Bite that, baby!

Nikki said...

LMAO!

I'm glad you have a sense of humor factor!

This is gonna be fun!

Nikki said...

LMAO @ Sayre