Sunday, August 6

I am so sorry for the misunderstanding!

Big O's Par-tay is not for another two weeks. The bowling alley was booked, and Big O did not want to let go of the concept--He WAS going to bowl! I had just spent Wednesday trying to figure out how the Krispy Kreme thing was going to work, so it seemed like a natural list...

Nachos, Krispy Kremes, and Bowling mean Big O is going to have all of his favorites, and I don't have to think about utensils. But building an impressive mountain of Krispy Kremes (KK) would take me like six or seven dozen. So I was trying to figure out a filler in the middle, and how to keep it contained (on the big stainless platter in the picture) for transport. I think we'll cut them in half around the base and just have the top and bottom layers whole...I only bought a dozen to play with, so we'll see...


  Posted by Picasa

Final results and photos of it all will be appearing on the 20th.

2 comments:

crse said...

You are so incredibly gifted. How cool is it that turnip's birthday was on the 18th and his party is the day before big Os? We are truly living parallel lives.

Jennfactor 10 said...

I'm telling ya, somebody's parents have some 'splainin to doooo...Okay, was that at all Ricky Ricardo? Cause it's looking FuNny. not funny. I truly AM a geek.