Monday, September 11

Woo Hoo!!!!!

218.6

My plot to kick the evil accountant's ASS is still in play, but this is the last month of the competition and this month I have to get SERIOUS.

This means Exercise.

No more pasta and fried foods.

Nothing but raw, leafy greens. And meat. No bread, no potatoes. No beautiful homemade macaroni and cheese.

It's five hundred bucks on the line, and fifteen pounds to lose in a month. Ten pounds down over two months, but I have to be at 204 by October 9th. Minimum. The evil accountant has six pounds to lose to qualify.

Okay, Operation Lose That ASS is in full warrior mode--and hey, if I really lose 15 pounds in a month, I may just fit into my sixteen jeans by October and win BOTH competitions!!!

3 comments:

Sayre said...

You go girl!!! Beat that evil accountant! I guess I missed that information somewhere along the line... this bet? No wonder you're kicking ass and taking names.

I will not concede defeat yet, though. I'm gonna be a walking fool this week and for some reason my taste buds have suddenly taken an aversion to sugar. Not that I'm complaining but it's just plain weird.

Anonymous said...

YOU CAN DO IT JEN!!!! I'M IN YOUR CORNER!!!!!

crse said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!! DO IT FOR ALL OF US WHO HAVE BEEN SCREWED OVER BY EVIL ACCOUNTANTS EVERYWHERE!!! WHOOHOOO GO JEN!!!!