Wednesday, September 20

WTF Wednesday--or, the agony of car repair

My Honda is sick. It wheezes and gasps as it chugs along. The honey took it to work and they asked him to bend over while they pulled five hundred bucks out of his ass. Atta boy, honey, take one for the team.

I'm a little put out with him for being a horse's ASS the last few days.

Hmm, there's an ass theme to my posts this week. Aren't we all glad that I didn't post anything for tasty tuesday?

I'll strive for higher moral ground on my thursday thirteen.

But he was still a jackass and I'm stuck at home, NOT earning a paycheck, because HE could not possibly wake up early to take me to work. Did I mention that his car has been dead for weeks, and we've been waiting for his paycheck to resurrect HIS car, and now mine as well?

A WTF Wednesday golden bitchslap to the Karmic gods of Vehicular Fortitude for taking out both of our cars at once.

WTF?

Let's just add a little something for the Toys R Us website for not recognizing the term Hula Hoop. W.T.F.--how can they have "toys" in the name and be unable to recognize a keyword search on Hula Hoop? I am an angry bitter woman today, and Toys R Us has not helped me with my rage issues. fuckers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my God, I feel so awful for you. I think I would slit my wrists if I had to deal with two cars with problems! I need sedatives just to get through my yearly inspections (which are coming up this month - already popping pills). Hope it all works out, like, by tomorrow ASAP stat. I can't blame you for wanting to do some serious bitchslapping!