Sunday, March 11

Sunday Quizzfest

Your Brain is Blue

Of all the brain types, yours is the most mellow.
You tend to be in a meditative state most of the time. You don't try to think away your troubles.
Your thoughts are realistic, fresh, and honest. You truly see things as how they are.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about your friends, your surroundings, and your life.


I'm a Porsche 911!



You have a classic style, but you're up-to-date with the latest technology. You're ambitious, competitive, and you love to win. Performance, precision, and prestige - you're one of the elite,and you know it.


Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.


Yeah, Baby! Got this one from Sayre,and Vroom Vroom, I can live with it. My dad has had a hubcap from his last Porsche hanging in a place of honor in every house my parents have had. It's older than me. He had two, I think, before my mom convinced him that it wasn't going to fly with Two kids, and it was time for another fine piece of German engineering, the Volkswagon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are my sunday quiz guru!