1. Maybe you have been in the dork closet for a long time, and this could help you break the news to your family (thanks, MERT!)
2. Hasn’t the whole black cat thing been done to death? Do we need one more news story about the origins of the superstition? Be a part of the NEW Friday the thirteenth tradition.
3. This is not the big commitment of other, WEEKLY memes. How many Friday the thirteenths do we get in a year?
4. Think of it as the blogging equivalent of a one-night-stand. You don’t HAVE to, but wouldn’t it be fun? Just this once?
5. We double-dorkk dare you to post your dorkiest moment.
6. You can totally vote for yourself once a day! Jeez, if you want to vote from multiple ISP’s, you really are a dork, and probably NEED the title.
7. Because we are whores for traffic.
8. Make new bloggy friends, and they’ll already KNOW you’re a dork. So much more comfortable to just get that one out of the way.
9. Read the dorktales of your bloggy idols. If they play.
10. Hot Dork on Dork action! (Okay, I just wanna see if we get a google hit on that one)
11. Because you may spit milk out of your nose, reading about knocking over the voting booth, or locking oneself in the garden shed.
12. You get to diplay the button ala Mert*, our techno Dork Goddess:
*The lawyers would like us to state that the Button ala Mert in no way resembles the Venus Butterfly of LA Law fame. Dear God, I AM a dork.
13. Who are we kidding? It’s all about the glory- Be declared the Prince(ss) of Dorkness!
Whaddya mean you've never heard of it?
Oh, all right, go HERE
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in the magical linky box provided. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
p.p.s.--send your good thoughts to DK at A Flyover Blog. She's one of my favorite TTers and she could use some lovin'.