Sunday, July 30

I stole this from CRSE over at Zamphir

GRUB-OLOGY
What is your salad dressing of choice? At home, Girard's Champagne dressing in the triangle bottle, out it's blue cheese.
What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Wendy's
What is your favorite sit down restaurant? Japanese place here in town, Shi Ra Soni.
On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? I believe good service should be rewarded, and I'v been known to tip 25%, but average is 17-20%, depending on how it rounds up to an even dollar amount. I am mortified when somody else leaves a crap tip for what I felt was good service. I'm always trying to casually leave an extra bill under my plate...
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Watermelon!
Name three foods you detest above all others.
1)Pickles-I understand that you did not put a pickle ON my sandwich, it's just a garnish, but it's vile pickle juice has infected the virgin bread of my sandwich and I'd really like a new one.
2)Tiny Tomatoes. I like tomatoes sliced, but the flavor of those litle ones, and the way they explode in your mouth? ugh.
3)Gobs of mayonnaise. I don't mind a thin layer of mayo and I understand it's value, but if my food is spooging mayo out of it's crevices, I'm done. again, ugh.
What is your favorite dish to order in a Chinese restaurant? Snow Peas and Water Chestnuts at the Golden Dragon in Redding. I loves me some sizzling rice soup, though, and will order it anywhere it's offered...
What are your pizza toppings of choice? Pepperoni-plain if it's from Mountain Mikes (man, do they understand pepperoni), with mushroom, olive, and COLD tomato if somewhere else.
What do you like to put on your toast? Buttah, maybe a little jam if it's homemade.
What is your favorite type of gum? Something minty, I don't really care what.
TECH-OLOGY
Number of contacts in your cell phone? maybe 20?
Number of contacts in your email address book? again, maybe 20, not counting all of the work folks...I gues then it would double to forty.
What is your wallpaper on your computer? My O's showing me how old they are.
What is your screensaver on your computer? A slideshow of family photos.
Are there naked pictures saved on your computer? Yeah, they're included in the slideshow! (NOT)
How many land line phones do you have in your house? As opposed to cordless, or as opposed to cellular? one house phone, and it's cordless.
How many televisions are in your house? 3.
What kitchen appliance do you use the least? The coffee maker, and I love coffee, but I cannot drink a whole pot by myself, so I never make it.
What is the format of the radio station you listen to the most? They changed the alternative radio station we listened to at work to some crap mtv format, so I'm not sure any more, in my car it's NPR, Country, or the other alternative station that we kind of sort of get in...There is no rock format in town.
How many sex toys do you own that require batteries? Wow, someone said four. Our house may at some point have had one...
BI-OLOGY
What do you consider to be your best physical attribute? Others think it's my ginormous chest, but they don't have to shop for it. I'd say my smile.
Are you right handed or left handed? Right.
Do you like your smile? Yes, but only becasue it's my natural state. I feel odd NOT smiling.
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? A couple babies (stolen from CRSE)
Would you like to? I think about a breast reduction, and MAN, I just saw a girlfriend's tummy tuck--gnarly scar, and her va-jay-jay seems to start just below her belly button, but she's got picture perfect abs, now. Not anything I've ever really contemplated, but I envy her fashion options now.
Do you prefer to read when you go to the bathroom? I prefer to read everywhere. Anywhere. I get in trouble for bringing a book to my mother-in-laws' house. If I'm alone, I'm almost guaranteed to be reading.
Which of your five senses do you think is keenest? No clue.
When was the last time you had a cavity? I have some right now.
What is the heaviest item you lift regularly? Little O is only 32 lbs, but she's the ONLY thing I lift regularly.
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Nope.
MISC-OLOGY
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Nope. I'd get manic trying to make sure everyone was set for it, and spend the last of my time miserable.
If you could change your first name, what would you change it to? I hated being one of forty million Jennifers. I thought Jordan would have been a better choice. Now that I am out of school, and not surrounded by the other forty million jens, I'm okay with it. It's who I am.
How do you express your artistic side? I cut and paste my kid's party invitations. I don't really have an artistic side, but I like to borrow other people's to appease my sense of aestheics.
What color do you think you look best in? pinks and blues, unfortunately. Not always a pink kinda girl.
How long do you think you could last in a medium security prison? I'd have to be somebody's wifey-bitch, cause I don't like pain.
Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? Not to my knowledge!
If we weren’t bound by society’s conventions, do you have a relative you would make a pass at?No, most of my relatives are hill-folk, you know?
How often do you go to church? I don't.
Have you ever saved someone’s life? nope.
Has someone ever saved yours? Not unless you count the person who got me out of retail.
DARE-OLOGY
Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000? Could I be drunk and could it be across the country from where I live?
Would you kiss a member of the gender you don't normally kiss, for $100? Sure!
Would you have sex with a member of gender you don't usually have sex with for $10,000? If my honey doesn't mind (and he'd probably like to watch), sure!
Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000? Yep.
Would you never blog again for $50,000? Ouch. yes, if I could still read them.
Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000? Ug. Maybe. have to see how they turned out.
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? I don't think that I could.
Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000? Only if I could choose the person, not a random innocent life.
Would you shave your head and get your entire body waxed for $5,000? In a heartbeat.
Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000? Again, in a heartbeat.

No comments: