Wednesday, July 5

Thursday 13-first attempt!


Thirteen Things that Jen will never say, but Really wants to.


1…. Less Drama, mama. If you did not have an earth-shattering crisis every other frigging day, we might care. While you're at it? Be Nice!

2…. I know that you cheated, and it changed my opinion of love forever.

3…. Real men support their children in more than one way. Step up.

4…. If you watch your mouth, people will respect you more.

5…. I hope you find the person who will love you for who you are, it was never going to be me.

6…. He's lying to you, and I hate that I can't brace you for it. (see #2)

7…. Why do you love them more?

8…. Don't share EVERYTHING. Please.

9…. Put your cell phones away, you are at work. I mean you.

10…. Tales of your bleak and horrid childhood are not endearing. Don't slip them into casual conversations like they are trivia questions.

11…. I know eight ways to kill you using nothing but my credit card and a rubber band, and if you don't shut the hell up and start doing your JOB, I'll show you number five. Tell your girlfriend you'll call her later. It's called CUSTOMER service. I have my atm, where is a rubber band...

12…. I really dislike your mother and I'm stunned that she had anything to do with who you are.

13…. Your kid is going to grow up to be a whore. She's well on her way.





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!





I have not yet mastered adding links and the whole html voodoo, so apologies to the folks who responded! I'll work on that...

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...I suggest that you actually say some of those things. You might just save some people from a lot of pain in the near future.

YellowRose said...

I say go for it....sometimes the truth will set you and them free!!

Happy Thursday, my TT is up!

Lisa said...

What a great concept for a 13 (writes it down for future stealage!) ... sometimes, I wish I were the kind of person to just go around blathering all kinds of crap but then I realize I'd become my mother (aka: take my advice, I'm not using it!) and I don't say it. But ohhhhh, do I want to!

Happy Thursday!

Carmen said...

number 11. Ha ha ha! Can you teach me? :)

Anonymous said...

I totally loved this!!!!
I got one more for you to add...
Money doesn't buy class, so quit kidding yourself, cuz noone else is buying it!

Anonymous said...

I don't think I could say any of these either, but I've certainly thought several of them before! Great list!

Have a wonderful day, my T13 is up now too...

Jen said...

You are the queen of the "oh, if I weren't such a nice human being....." I personally loved the credit card and rubberband, I thought we agreed never to share that information Jen, it's the secret Jen code of getting rid of stupid people.

Leanne said...

What a way to start sharing, girl! Congrats on being a featured newbie this week at The TT Hub. Thanks for joining in!

Changed by His Love said...

Congrats on being the newbie of the week! You deserve it! That post is hilarious! And I am with everyone else...we need to know how to do that with the card and rubber band! :)
My TT is up!
Welcome!

Irish Church Lady :) said...

Funny. Your humor bears a great resemblance to that of other bloggers who I also enjoy. Congrats on being featured!

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO- awesome list. I say go ahead, let it flow. see, I tend to say that stuff. not that that's a good thing...

Anonymous said...

LOL! Number 11 rocks! I'd have a hard time not saying this stuff... you're certainly better at keeping mum that I am!

I did a similar list, but with a dose of sarcasm, 13 Things You'll Never Hear Me Say. Congrats on being a featured blog, happy TT!

Jen said...

Wow - sometimes I wish I could say #2, #5, #6 and #7 too. Great list!

armywife said...

oh wow...i would love to say about half of those...reading this made my day

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...sounds like you have a few things to get off your chest! I have somebody that I'd like to tell #12. And I didn't know about #11...

Jennfactor 10 said...

WOW! I am overwhelmed at the response! Thank you for your comments, and I'm new at this linking thing, so forgive me if your links are not up promptly...

Jodi said...

Great list! I appreciate your snarkiness! I'm working on my first ever TT list right now.

Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

Gee, there are a couple of these that I think about people all the time.

Congrats on being chosen as one of the feature TT's.

crse said...

what a great list! im stealing it too! And if i ever need someone killed? its all you baby